(erielack) DL&W and ErieRosters

John Sykes <John.Sykes_@_us.army.mil> wrote to AnthraciteRR:
 > I just wanted to clear up some confusion.  The rosters for the DL&W
 > and Erie RRs are not in the Anthracite Railroads group Files
 > section, but they are in the DLW-Modeler group and Erie-RR group
 > Files sections.  The DLW-Modeler group is unmoderated, you can join
 > and download files immediately.  The Erie-RR group is moderated.  You
 > have to join and usually wait 24 hrs to get accepted into the group
 > (just the same as here), then you can access and download the files.

There are two Erie related groups: Ere-RR and ErieRailroad.  Do not
confuse them; the latter was full of spam and friend invites.

I wrote to him and suggested that he join  this list  and post the
rosters here.  He prefers remaining in the Yahoo Groups.I am letting
others on this list know about them.

bob gillis