From: "tonyhorn1_@_comcast.net" <tonyhorn1@comcast.net>
To: EL Mail List <erielack_@_lists.railfan.net>
Sent: Tue, December 21, 2010 9:10:39 AM
Subject: Re: (erielack) Former ERIE Pratt truss bridge in Ho-Ho-Kus

After we moved from Ridgewood to Saddle River in 1950, Dad would commute to NYC
from Hohokus. (In Ridgewood, he walked to the station.) Once I could drive and
was allowed to use the family vehicle, I would often pick him up at the Hohokus
station, crossing this bridge to get there. I'd sit in the parking lot by the
station, watching the commuter trains in the evening rush, and listen to Allen
Freed playing rock and roll on the car radio (of course, once Dad got in the
car, the radio was silenced). Great memories.

Tony