(erielack) Paint oddities

This whole subject of odd paint jobs is fascinating but -- it sarries a hazard.  While it would/will be fun to do any or all of them, you could end up with a roster of one-of-a-kinds, not necessarily contemporaneous with each other.  What would be the chances of any of them encountering each other at any time, much less YOUR time?

On the other hand -- it's your railroad.  Run a train full of improbables and see who complains.  Then make'em prove it!

Hah!

I'm glad the Erie didn't do things like this.

I'll open the next few emails with asbestos gloves.

Randy Brown