RE: (erielack) Boonton-New Jersey Station

>The station is now SWITCH Nightclub. A gay bar. Don't know who owns it.
>Attached is a few pics.

I actually got to speak to the station owner about two years ago when I was
photographing an evening rush hour there. He came out of the station,
thinking I was another graffiti-spraying hoodlum, and when he realized I
wasn't we talked for a bit about plans for the cars. He's the one who told
me they want to scrap the ping-pong cars and plant trees, and the town was
putting the squeeze on them to do it.

Also, the waiting room on the north side of the tracks is still vacant.
Parking is very limited, so they seem to have a hard time trying to lease
it. I think it's used for storage for the nightclub now.