(erielack) "Forsaken" book

Hi folks,

In my mailbox today arrived the newest book from the folks at Weird NJ
Magazine. For fans of abandoned "stuff" (and many of us are) in New Jersey
(and also neighboring Pennsylvania and New York to a minor degree), this is
for you. It covers various abandoned sites with minor captions - it's mostly
an artistic photo book. It's printed on wonderful heavy stock with beautiful
color reproduction throughout.

Of list interest are two sections at the back: One covers the abandoned LIRR
"Ping-Pong" coaches at the Boonton, NJ station (the author doesn't know the
history of these cars, and assumes they were just "put here" to get them out
of the way); the other covers the Paulinskill Viaduct. Both are artistically
done.

There's also a small section in the middle with... uh... "Goth Centerfolds"
posing among abandoned structures. For what it's worth.... :)

You can find out more and order it from here, if you desire (note: I have no
affiliation with them, just a fan!)

http://bit.ly/hKpmXx