(erielack) 1940s foto of ERIE carfloat & tug

   I've been meaning to post this, but will just note it here & somebody that's
more tech-minded may put it up...........
I get the weekend NY Times & the book review of a week or so past reviewed a
book called NEW YORK: a Portrait of a City. Great fotos, but the one the paper
selected to illustrate was an ERIEsteam tuboat handling a carfloat loaded with
ERIE hppers loaded with coal headed for downtown NY. Looks like the tug is the
AKRON. A great foto.

Regards to all & have a great holiday

Walt Smith