Re: EL Fate (was RE: (erielack) Alco Farewell / Economy Changes)

Hard to see how NS and CSX could not make money. They have a  virtual
monopoly. After all you have freight that traveled six railroads now  running on
two!!!

Rick Fleischer

In a message dated 12/15/2010 12:33:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,