From: "Smtimko_@_aol.com" <Smtimko@aol.com>
To: erielack_@_lists.railfan.net
Sent: Tue, December 14, 2010 8:30:44 PM
Subject: Re: (erielack) Latest Diamond - Single E-units on passenger trains

In a message dated 12/14/2010 8:28:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
eldispatcher72_@_yahoo.com writes:

Steve,

The photos with a single E8 that I copied were all  west of Marion.

Rich

Agree, but I don't recall that we ever took a unit off at Marion.  Perhaps
AKR can comment on that.  I know we removed diners, extra coaches  and
Mansfield mail cars to save terminal costs at Chicago but I don't recall
cutting the rear unit off at Marion and adding it going east.  Not saying  we
didn't but I don't recall it.

SMT