Re:(erielack) RR Stocks

To sum up all the cyberspace used up over the years in "Could'a, Should'a . . ., Would'a . . ." and "What if . . ." and "If only . . ." --

Warren Buffet plays with trains.

'Nuff said!

Randy Brown
Back in the 1990's, before they broke up Conrail for a lark, I wanted to own a railroad
stock.  So bought NS.  It is the best buy I ever made.  Since then I have owned BNSF, at a 30% profit, thank you Warren, CSX, doing ok, CP Rail and now Caterpillar.  All making money and supporting me in my old age. I am told they will all go up.
Pete Heimbach