Re: (erielack) More on the Erie/EL into CUT

MJC

A few months ago BFA also related another CT story to me about an engineer who was moving too slow with his lite engine and the train director instructed Ben and the other levermen to route him through every possible turnout with slow speed signals ad a result of his slowness.

Perhaps Ben could relate if this was an Erie Guy.

SMT. (On the road today)

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone