From: Tim Stuy [mailto:njmidland_@_verizon.net]
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2010 7:45 PM
To: EL List
Subject: (erielack) The Game of Phoebe Snow

The Erie Lackawanna Dining Car Preservation Society will be having some
exciting announcements for this Holiday season, and our first one is a new
item in our store.

You may remember that earlier this year there was a discussion about the
board game based on Phoebe Snow.  We have reproduced "The Game of a Trip
with Phoebe Snow", which was originally produced in 1899 and last was last
produced in 1920. Spin a dial and try to be the first player to reach San
Francisco. Spaces on the board are represented by cities along the way, or
spaces requiring the player to go to the dining car or meet Miss Snow.

We expect to have the game available in February, but we are taking orders
now at a special pre-production price.  To place an order or for more
information on this game please visit the ELDCPS store:
http://www.eldcps.org/store/The-Game-of-a-Trip-with-Phoebe-Snow.html

Regards,
Tim Stuy
ELDCPS