(erielack) Selling HO Engines...mostly DCC

Hey all,

Due to size limitations of our new home in Washington State, I am not building a
layout here and will be selling my EL collection.

As much as it kills me to do so, mostly DCC equipped engines, nad the ones that
arent are ready for a chip.

I have mostly late EL period equip including NJ Dot pair of U34CH and nostly
SD's

I will get a list together tomorrow and what I am asking for them.

Just want to see what the interest is here as I have someone at the fire
department who is looking as well, and has no clue what the Erie Lackawanna
was...would rather them go to loving homes.

Allen