Re: (erielack) Erie Lackawanna 'No Trespassing' sign

Looking at the pic and having done some sign painting I have to disagree
with the descrition of hand painted lettering, as where the paint is peeling
the letters seem to be ok it appears they are stick on letters of some sort
while the metal was painted.  A sign shop should be able to repro them
fairly easily with a large decal type sticker that could be directly applied
to some thin steel or alum.

Scott