RE: (erielack) S&U Chenango Bridge Crossing

Using the Google Earth measuring tool, the northward three spans appear to
be ~105-106 feet.  The southern span is a little indistinct, but it LOOKS
like there is a 75' span, plus or minus.  If you measure to 106', then the
last 30', plus or minus, is curved.  I grew up about a quarter-mile from the
south end, yet never walked ALL the way out there.

I am not convinced there ever was a second track over this span.

SGL

=======
http://www.pctools.com/
=======