Re: (erielack) ALCO plant farewell

Well said, Paul. I don't want to go on with this much longer as I'm  sure
we all want to get back to EL discussions. The problem goes back to
Washington and Wall St. Unless the thinking in those two places change, we are
putting our national security at risk. From what I hear, the Chinese are already
 making things for our military (even M-16 ammunition). I don't think this
is a  good position to be in.

Now for EL content - the de-industrialization of America had a lot to  do
with the demise of the EL in my opinion. This will continue on former EL
lines now operated by others which may lead to the termination of even more
rail  service.

Rick Fleischer
Cortland, Oh.