(erielack) Re: Seeking information on Erie 939 to 946 diners

Tony Horn asked: When you finish the modifications, I hope you will write
something for "From The Workbench"

I do hope to Tony.  I still owe a write up on my 2999 model.  I'm hoping to
uncover more information to make as accurate a representation as I can.

Pat

And Tim Stuy wrote:

> Hopefully Paul T. can weigh in.  There isn't one standard that was used on
> these cars.  If you look at enough pictures you will see that each car was
> done slightly different.  When the roof was rebuilt we pretty much made
> duplicates of the original equipment

Tim - Did you make drawings of what you replaced?  Or do you have close-up
pictures?  Those would probably be enough to to take a run at estimating the
sizes.

Thanks

Pat