Re: (erielack) Seeking information on Erie 939 to 946 diners

Hopefully Paul T. can weigh in.  There isn't one standard that was used on
these cars.  If you look at enough pictures you will see that each car was
done slightly different.  When the roof was rebuilt we pretty much made
duplicates of the original equipment - other than the drawings in the EL
diagram book I'm not aware of any other paperwork.  I assume there must have
been paperwork at the Susquehanna shops but I would assume that has been
lost.

Tim