(erielack) Website Update - 12/01/2010

List,

I'm back.  My mom has passed on and I'm ready to turn my attention back to adding stuff to my website.

I have added the following DL&W document:

Agreement of Merger - NYL&W into DL&W - November 1943
http://www.jon-n-bevliles.net/RAILROAD/dlw_docs/dlw-merger.pdf

DL&W Documents Home Page:  http://www.jon-n-bevliles.net/RAILROAD/dlw_docs/dlw_docs.html

I have added the following Erie documents:

Rules and Rates of Pay for Mechanical Department Employes - May 1, 1929
http://www.jon-n-bevliles.net/RAILROAD/erie_docs/erieforms5270-5-29.pdf

Rules Governing Automatic Block Signal, Interlocking and Telephone Operation - Effective May 15th, 1914
http://www.jon-n-bevliles.net/RAILROAD/erie_docs/erieblockrules.pdf

Erie Documents Home Page:  http://www.jon-n-bevliles.net/RAILROAD/erie_docs/erie_docs.html

I have added the following Erie ETTs in *.pdf format:

Allegany, Meadville, Bradford and Buffalo and Southwestern Divisions ETT # 31 - May 20, 1943
http://www.jon-n-bevliles.net/RAILROAD/Erie%20ETTs/alle-ett31.pdf

Allegany, Meadville, Bradford and Buffalo and Southwestern Divisions ETT # 34 - April 29, 1945
http://www.jon-n-bevliles.net/RAILROAD/Erie%20ETTs/alle-ett34.pdf

Kent Division ETT # 30 - September 26, 1943
http://www.jon-n-bevliles.net/RAILROAD/Erie%20ETTs/kent-ett30.pdf

Susquehanna and Tioga Divisions and Branches ETT # 32 - June 24, 1945
http://www.jon-n-bevliles.net/RAILROAD/Erie%20ETTs/susq-ett32.pdf

Erie ETT Home Page:  http://www.jon-n-bevliles.net/RAILROAD/Erie%20ETTs/erie_etts.html

I have added the following Erie PTT in *.pdf format:

March 1, 1909 - http://www.jon-n-bevliles.net/RAILROAD/PTTs/erie030109.pdf

Erie PTT Home Page:  http://www.jon-n-bevliles.net/RAILROAD/ptt/ptt-erie.html

More to come!

Jon Liles