From: "Joseph Lofland" <jjlofland_@_gmail.com>
To: eldcps_@_gmail.com, "EL Mail List" <erielack@lists.railfan.net>, "EL Mail List" <erielack@lists.elhts.org>
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2010 7:42:37 AM
Subject: (erielack) HO stuff for sale

Dear List,

I have decided to sell some stuff, I've moved them too many times.  If
you are interested I'll send you a picture.   Joe Lofland

Lackawanna 600 hp switcher    $295
    scratchbuilt shell, hobbytown drive, received over 90 NMRA AP points
    page 27 in Diesel Spotters Guide

SDP 45     $80
    dummy kitbashed, Athearn shell used, interior, lights, multitronics sound
    2nd place at an NMRA convention

100 ton covered hopper #21333   $40
    Scratchbuilt

Transfer caboose    $30
    Scratchbuilt

DLW/EL caboose      $50
    Scratchbuilt   ,1st place at an NMRA convention

Lackawanna /EL Diner      $190
    Scratchbuilt, lighted, interior, roses on the tables

Erie 664 sleeper      $190
    Scratchbuilt as delivered with low skirts, interior and lighted

EL Business car 300     $249
    Modernized windows, extreme kitbashed, interior and lighted

Lackawanna MUs         $275
     Powered and trailer car.
     almost scratchbuilt, used PDT powered trucks

 Even though everything is in excellent shape, it is sold in "as in condition".