(erielack) RE: Wonderful winter shot of a Tavern-Lounge car

I've seen this picture in several publications including Vol 2 of Beebe's THE TRAINS WE RODE.  I have often wondered how late No2 was running on this day.  Beebe's caption says it was before Christmas.  The train is in the dark at Binghamton.  It had to be at least after 4:30 PM in December to get this shot.  I suspect it came into Hoboken on that trip sometime after 10PM.  Anybody have any ideas about this?

Ed Montgomery