From: RICHIE BATRA [mailto:hammer_@_live.com.ph]
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2010 6:05 PM
To: njnyrr_@_optonline.net; doctorpb@bellsouth.net; ohthomas@aol.com;
joebraun_@_optonline.net; paultup@lucent.com; ksmollin@aol.com;
jananran_@_mymailstation.com
Subject: HI

HI you all seem to be experts in trains and thats why im writing.  im from
Suffern, originally and was wondering who might Know about local trains...i
was reading that there may be passenger service connected to Spring Valley?
this makes sense as they use it for freight, no?  also why would the speed
be only 25?  i thought trains normally go much faster than that.  and i
didnt see any evidence on Middletown rd either, as my buddy KS just Said....
any info would be appreciated

HAMMER