Re: (erielack) Depot colors ???

Ironic! The further you go back in time the closer the Erie and
Lackawanna's colors were. Especially  when you look at these two  photo's and then the
two tone paint job now on Stroudsburg Tower, which is  suppose to depict
the Lackawann's original two tone look, that show's  up often in black and
white photo's.

Bob Bahrs

In a message dated 8/11/2010 7:14:20 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,