(erielack) Possible resin kit?

Greetings all;

We (the ELHS) have been approached by a manufacturer of resin car kits to
gauge the interest of you HO modelers in a fine-scale resin kit of the EL
(N&W-based) T-series Transfer cabooses. Exact pricing is not available at
this time, but it "would be in line with current resin offerings".

HO scale modelers, if you missed out (or, like me, was not prepared to pay
through the nose) on the Overland brass model, this will be your chance at
having a nice kit of these unique cars.

Along these lines, if you have any photos, drawings or information that
might be of help in this project, contact us (well, me) at either
ftw_@_erielackhs.org or mn@erielackhs.org.

Before you N-, S- and O-scalers raise a ruckus, if you are interested in
these cars in your scale, speak out. And not just here, go to the various N
scale boards or wherever you may lurk and see what interest there might be.

Thanks for your attention, now back to our regularly scheduled program.

Jim Harr
ELHS Technical Advisor, Modeling

Jim Harr
Stella Scale Models