(erielack) Binghamton information needed

Does anyone have any pictures or descriptions of the track arrangement of
the Erie yard in Binghamton circa 1954, give or take a few years?  I have
the Conrail ZTS which shows them schematically in 1967, a little late, and I
have the Sanborn maps from 1933, a little early and in that area they just
say "full of tracks" anyway.  No specifics.  I'd like to model the area to
the prototype or at least as closely as possible given space constraints.

Thanks and regards,

Bob