(erielack) New bike/hike trail over Cleveland mainline

The old Cleveland mainline from Scranton Road through the flats down to the riverbed. It would link there with the greenway path going over to Wendy Island.

The portion on the Erie ROW would be about a mile long, the way I measure it.

Going further east is not an option as there is an active (last time I was down there) sand and gravel-type business on the site of the Literary Street Yard.

For you W&LE "tour"ists, it sure looks to me like they're going to reopen the tunnel we saw off of Riverbed St. The bridge that the greenway is going over is where we ended the Erie tour due to darkness.

Great news!!!

 Mike Spinelli