Re: (erielack) Re: Lackawanna Diesels

I don't remember him, probly since my work over the road was from Scranton to Hornell. When I came to Binghamton, I worked on the DL&W side which was mostly yard work.....very rarely called for work West. These jobs would be covered by former ERIE men (like ur Grandfather.)

Walt Smith

________________________________
From: Lee <leen3lpj_@_nep.net>
To: EL Mail List <erielack_@_lists.railfan.net>
Sent: Mon, December 28, 2009 9:28:39 PM
Subject: Re: (erielack) Re: Lackawanna Diesels

Hi Walt,
    My name is Lee Parsons and i've been reading the mail for about 8-10
years. I work for NJT and have been on the railroad for over 31 years.
    After reading this e-mail I was wondering if you knew my
grandfather ,Mervin Davidson.He was an engineer on the EL and Conrail,he
worked mostly between Binghamton and Hornell towards the end of his
career.
    His nickname was Windy.
    He lived in Starrucca,Susquehanna and Cameron Mills.
                                          Thank You,