(erielack) Happy belated Merry Christmas

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-12-27-09

ELfordF100.Hornell2.79.jpg (image/jpeg, 2099x1421 243465 bytes, BF: 12.25 ppb)

Happy belated Christmas to all, and I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable holiday.

The attached was forwarded to me by fellow-ELHS member Mark Demaline of a weathered and weary (but interestingly-painted) MOW truck in Hornell post-CR, and is being forwarded w/his permission (but he does retain all copyrights and restrictions from any commercial use of the photo)

Rich Behrendt
ELHS #384