Re: (erielack) run-through cabooses

I recall seeing an SP&S caboose circa 1973 while in the parking lot
next to the Youngstown offices. I was onboard MILW SD45 #6 about the
same time I think at Meadville. The odd thing I recall about the MILW
was that it had an electronic bell. Very muted white noise sound.
While not really run throughs I can remember the Spring of 74 some
B&LE SD38-2 being delivered to the B&LE at Shenango Yard
( Greenville) PA. Also new GE's from Erie came down to be
interchanged to the EL. I saw UP, L&N. and NDeM and I'm sure there
were others.
On Dec 25, 2009, at 9:08 AM, Rich O wrote:

>  I've got a slide of an N&W caboose at Great Notch on the rear of
> an eastbound climbing the hill.
>
>  Merry Christmas to all.
>
>  Regards:
>
>  Rich Onorevole