Re:Re: (erielack) Identify the employees!

Walt --

I hope you didn't say WHERE Sammy Miller would bite you -- other than "somewhere between Binghamton and Susquehanna . . ."

Randy Brown, waiting for someone to OS Santa Extra South.

I couldn't ID those guys, Paul......but I did get ur card & I must say u have 2 cute kids. Right now I have my 2 granddaughters here doing the tree...later, we'll watch The Polar Express. I explained the cars with the Gray & Maroon colors were like the ELRR & the big viaduct in the movie too. I never saw wolves running alongside our trains, but Sammy Miller was a good substitute waiting to bite you.

Regards to all,
Walt Smith