Re: (erielack) Fw: A Day in the Life of CSX

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-12-17-09

ADayAtCSX.gif (image/gif, 720x539+0+0 1420739 bytes, BF: 0.27 ppb)

On Wed, 16 Dec 2009, walter smith wrote:

> [...]

This was a pretty funny M$ powerpoint slideshow. I converted it into an
animated gif so it will be accepted by the list. It is 1.3 megabytes so give
it time to fully load in the photo display window.

Happy Holidays,

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.    Blue Moon Internet Corp Network Administrator
www.bluemoon.net       Internet Access & Web Hosting
www.railfan.net        Railfan Network Services