Re: (erielack) EL empty car waybill

I suspect the waybill came from the originating railroad and went all the
way through.  #1 because you didn't have the ease to print up new or copy
the paperwork back then that you do today, and #2 because I've seen some old
waybills in some odd places (on a 1992 visit to Watkins Glen I noticed
several western road waybills in a box visibile through the bay window of
the station, which at the time was empty and dirty and appeared to be
unchanged from railroad ownership, complete to it's industrial green paint
job (over brick no less)).

Bill K.