From: Bruce Alcock <nytrr_@_hotmail.com>
To: erielack_@_lists.railfan.net
Sent: Sat, December 12, 2009 3:02:04 PM
Subject: (erielack) Moving around....

Walt Smith wrote:

"I started on the former ERIE in Youngstown, Ohio....& after merger, went to
Scranton (DL side), then NY Div'n (Erie side), then Binghamton & Syracuse."

When the railroad gave you assignment in new territory, did they move you,
did they give you a moving allowance, or were you on your own and moved
yourself for a better job?

Thanks for sharing your stories with us,

- -bruce

Bruce G Alcock | OK N-Rail | 405-381-4314 |  <mailto:nytrr_@_hotmail.com>
nytrr_@_hotmail.com