Re: (erielack) Re: Phoebe Snow Game

Rick,

The last hurdle will be any copyright issues.  Milton Bradley was acquired
by Parker Brothers a while ago.  I had several conversations with them and
basically they would not confirm the status of the copyright.  As best as I
can tell Milton Bradley last renewed the copyright around 1940.  Once we are
comfortable that the copyright has expired we will be good to go.  I would
like to have it available for sale at the NRHS Convention in Scranton this
Summer.

Tim