(erielack) YardMaster paperwork

Fellow List-ers;

This question would seem an easy one to answer, but involves a YardMaster working at yards such as Marion, where a short sections of mainline would also be under his control.  Was he required to keep some sort of written record, basically similar to say the Train Dispatcher sheet, of yard jobs, crew information, and also thru freight moves, etc?

Of course, any YardMaster w/experience would have to have much of this knowledge in his head.  But it seems to me that since many aspects of daily railroading required official paperwork, that he too would have to keep some record like this.

Also, does anyone have have a Dispatcher's Train Sheet for the Marion Division Lima-Subs from around 1970?  I have some additional questions that may be answered from this.

Terry Miliczky
" EL West-Ender"