(erielack) Youngstown Sheet & Tube map

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-12-09-09

ZTS_Key.jpg (image/pjpeg, 3648x2736 2370816 bytes, BF: 4.21 ppb)

Ok, I have a downloaded copy of a conrail ZTS map, and I've printed out and taped together the maps comprimising YS&T Brier Hill works. The zts does a good job showing where the tracks are/were and who they belonged to, but it doesn't tell me what the buildings are that they go up to. Whats' the blast furnace? The coke oven? etc etc.

So I've attached JPEG's of the map and the map key I made up hopeing that some well informed person might be able to recognise the things in the map and tell me what they are so I can label them. After we accomplish that I think I will forward it to ELHS to see if they can take that knowledge and make it available on the website for anyone else who might want to know.

Thanks for your time guys.

Brad Butcher

ELHS 3900