From: "Njricky2_@_aol.com" <Njricky2@aol.com>
To: erielack_@_lists.railfan.net
Sent: Tue, December 8, 2009 9:51:39 PM
Subject: (erielack) Re: Speaking of Sammy (Was Diamond)

Walt,

I found a number of posts in my files that you sent about Sammy Miller
awhile back. I really enjoyed rereading them. He sounds like a railroad version
"Fred Mertz" but unlike Fred Mertz, Sammy sounds nasty, angry and
vindictive. Fred was just a grouch and cheap.

How was Sammy around Christmastime? Was he a "Bahhumbug" kind of guy or did
he loosen up a bit? Did he have a wife and kids?

Rick