Re:RE: (erielack) The Diamond

If the Diamond were the only thing in the mail, the delivery spread would be hard to understand.  But they're not.  They are simply one more element in the Noah's flood of lower-class mail that occurs at this time of the year, subject to selection by triage to make the pile of, er . . . stuff fit in your mailbox.

Randy Brown
Membership class has nothing to do with it.  That said, I’m not sure why the arrival dates are so spread out.  I'm a patron member, and I got one copy, but not the second that comes with a patron membership.  BTW, I usually use the second copy to lure some poor unsuspecting Pennsy or B&M fan . .
..

SGL