From: "Janet & Randy Brown" <jananran_@_mymailstation.com>
To: erielack_@_lists.railfan.net, ELHSdiamond@earthlink.net
Sent: Friday, December 4, 2009 3:22:34 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Re:Re: (erielack) Staggered Heads, Update

Well, actually -- I had been thinking of harvesting this for Information Station . . . but it quickly got too long and detailed. It seems a perfect subject for maybe a couple of articles: one Erie, another Lackawanna and, porbably, a third on how the EL melded the two systems. Especially important would be a visual presentation of the aspects and their indications.

This means that somebody would have to put it all together and become a Diamond author. Like all small-staff publications, the Diamond greatly prefers getting thr material electronically. The task would be to pull all the messages from the thread; edit out the repetitions from the reposting of the previous posts; find and scan the illustrations and, if possible, the track diagrams showing where and how; and putting it all in digital form.

If anyone wants to start this project, I (the least computer-savvy guy running the oldest, weakest and least capable computer) will be glad to step in and help.

Any takers? We can go off-list, if you want.

Randy Brown
Tony,

I don't think Mike participates in this List so I've copied this to him. Unless things have changed recently, it's often a struggle to find content to fill up the Diamond, so I'm sure any submission with relevant content would be welcome.

Paul B