RE: (erielack) Erie RR Rotaries - Allegany Divn

John, would you mind giving us the book title you found with your search?  I am told repeatedly by
Microsoft that there is a malicious add-on to the Google page I get to with the link below.  I doubt
that, but all I can see is the single page with the word "rotary" (or was it "rotaries?") in the
lower right corner.  And I cannot scroll the page.

SGL

http://books.google.com/books?id=6VmjAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA427&dq=%22allegany+division%22+dispatcher&lr=&as
> _brr=1#v=onepage&q=%22allegany%20division%22%20dispatcher&f=false
>

> 	The Erie Lackawanna Mailing List
> 	http://EL-List.railfan.net/

> Database version: 6.13850

Database version: 6.13850