From: tonyhorn1_@_comcast.net
Subject: Re: (erielack) Staggered Heads,  Update

Knowing next to nothing about signaling and signal aspects, I have been more
than curious about this. I had thought about an article such as this using
illustrations of signals from the Erie diagram book along with track
diagrams that would illustrate how such things work. (I don't have any
knowledge about the Lackawanna side, so this could be a two-part or
multi-part feature.) If much of the information that is now being shared on
the list could be combined with signal drawings and track diagrams, we might
end up with an interesting article for the Diamond.

Question: Is Ben Anthony still the ELHS advisor for signalling?

Question (again) to Mike Shafer: Doyou think this would work?

Tony Horn