Re: (erielack) Erie Signals

>A generalization to all, is that signals and signal systems are like
>studying track charts.   It all depends on a particular date and  location.  I've
>looked at Lackawanna track diagrams over the years and  constantly found
>new signals replacing old signals and usually not at the same  locations.

One of the neat things that some maps include -- but not many, are the descriptions of the signal indications and available aspects gor an interlocking. It's nice to see the signals; nicer to see the available aspects -- and terrific whenm one includes the list of movements and conditions for each signal.swicth.

Cheers,
Jim Guthrie