RE: (erielack) track plan advice

I'm using easements as much as I can, not so much on industrial leads and yard tracks. Inserting stretches of straight track in a compound ladder would defeat it's space saving purpose. Paul T is working on getting my 250k trackplan file up where the list can look at it to see what I'm talking about. I'm going  to do up another one with the advice of SGL using a straight ladder and #6 turnouts and see how that works.

I need a job drawing trackplans, heh, I love to do it and can easily stay up all night hammering at it and not even notice. Have to set an alarm to tell me to get to bed ;)