(erielack) San Francisco thanks

Hi folks,

Finally back from my business trip to San Francisco. I just wanted to
thank everyone who E-mailed me privately regarding "railroad things to
do" while I was in the area. Unfortunately, my business schedule
precluded me from doing much during the week, but per Michael Nickerson
and Schuyler Larrabee's suggestions, I drove an hour west to Roseville,
CA to see a Union Pacific display honoring Roseville's Centennial - a
display that featured UP 4-8-4 844, SP and WP "Heritage" SD70ACes, and
so much more... and it was free! After the display, I stopped by the
California State RR Museum in Sacramento (10 minutes away), and was
really impressed with the Museum (though, truth be told, I was a bit
disappointed in that I wish there was more equipment there - and the
"object of my desires" - their ATSF F7A/B set - was off in some shop
building, and none of the docents could give me a decent answer as to
why?!?)

Anyhoo, it was a very nice day (and 95 degrees - I got a nasty sunburn
while at Roseville - HUH?!?) - I appreciate everyone's suggestions.
Maybe if I get out there again, I can try some of the rest!

Thanks again,