(erielack) For Sale Items

I'm offering several HO scale EL items to List members prior to posting them
on HOYARDSALE for the upcoming EL focus weekend. All items are essentially
NIB; the locomotives were removed from the box to test the motor at time of
purchase, then placed back in the box. I will re-test prior to shipping.

1. Stewart stock# 7210: U25B Phase II #2501. This is the original white-box
traditional line loco with one-piece windshield, maroon lettering on gray,
DCC-ready. I recently acquired an executive-line U25B and having an excess
of locomotives, I only need one U25B. Both versions are long-discontinued
and hard to come by. Purchased new in 2002 for $79.95, I'll sell each for
$69.95 plus shipping.

2. Life-Like Proto-1000 EL RS-2, I have 3: Stock# 31281 EL# 909, and two
stock# 31282 EL# 911. I have since acquired a trio of Atlas RS-3's and have
decided to keep these. They are nice-looking locos with thin plastic
handrails. The instructions don't mention being DCC-ready. Acquired new in
2004 for $66.50 ea, I'll sell for $59 ea plus S&H.

3. Erie/EL Waldwick interlocking tower. This is produced by Railway Heritage
Models exclusively for ELHS. I bought it specifically to cover a
top-of-layout Tortoise mount. I did my best to determine the critical
dimensions prior to purchase (including posting on this List), but it
arrived last week and it turns out it's too small. C'est la vie. It's really
a beautiful kit, but being laser-cut wood with lots of details and since at
this point I don't need it for a specific purpose, I'm not sure I'll get
around to building it in this lifetime. I opened the box to check the
laser-cut sheets for parts size, then put everything back. ELHS member price
is $50; I also have the "add-on modernization kit" that costs $7.95, I'll
sell both for $55 which includes S&H.

Remember, these items will go on HOYARDSALE this Saturday.

Paul B