(erielack) Stoney Point, PA

Some of the info I have dug up tells me there was a hot box detector at Stoney Point. Can anyone tell me if it was east or west of the passing sidings there? Or closer to the old Geneva Team Track?  ( I know seems weird, but the ZTS map says there was an old team track out there in the countryside)

Said ZTS map also shows a Pittsburg Plate Glass plant at Stoney Point, anyone have any idea when this plant went in? I haven't seen it referenced in previous EL material.