Re: (erielack) KW TOWER QUESTION

Pat
Every little bit might add to the story.   If it's small on  pager, can you
forward  a Xerox?
807 Park Rd, Morris Plains, NJ 07950

BTW

I would like to get a copy of the large tower diagram that hangs to the
left in your foyer. Want to use it, in an up coming DL&WRRHS  publication.
What has to be done in order to do that?     Was told by someone that you got
it from John Willever, but he thinks it must  have been a donation, and that
he does not have another copy. He thinks he gave  it to Ella, but he wasn't
100% sure.  I take it that it is a one of a kind  original?

Bob

In a message dated 4/19/2009 10:52:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,