- -------------- Original message ----------------------
From: "Joanne and Edward Barry" <barry339_@_comcast.net>

Group-Once again my call goes out to all of you for your help and suggestion as
I move from dreaming of a layout to actually sitting down and physically
planning a layout-yes the attic is finally clean enough to actually begin the
initial stages-go back and forth between modeling an actual portion of the EL
that will "fit" into roughly a 12' x 22' space or creating sort of a free lance
version of the EL.My question is-If I go with a free lance type layout what
signature industries,structures,features,etc. would you include? What are the
"must haves" and the things that would say EL merely by seeing them? Would
appreciate any help,comments,input that those of you out there who are much more
experienced at this than I am would have. As always thanks in advance for your