RE: (erielack) Mystery Photo is 0% Lackawaxen. 100% Port Jervis :-)

Bob and list,

I guess I stand corrected. I went by the video and from all the comments from those more familiar with the area, the video must be wrong. Like I said, I had never been to Lackawaxen in the EL days, but had been to PJ and Sparrowbush. So I think we can all agree at this point that it is Sparrowbush. I apologize for the error and thank everyone, especially Bob Bahrs for the insight.

Fred Stratton
Boonton & Greenwood Lake RR in HO Scale

Salisbury, NC 28147