RE: (erielack) Mystery Photo is 100% Lackawaxen

The mystrey phot is Lackawaxen for sure. Paul T was absolutely correct in descerning it was a still shot taken from the Green Frog Video of the EL. Thanks for the guesses guys, I'm trying for another one.

Fred Stratton

Boonton & Greenwood Lake RR in HO Scale

Salisbury, NC 28147