Re: (erielack) Early CR era EL in the 4-11-09 ABPR

It's interesting  that Conrail replaced the EL wood caboose (04942) on
the Binghamton Wreck Train with an ex-Erie steel hack and renumbered it
with the same 04942 (the wood caboose number).  I wonder what the
original steel caboose number was (C-???).

http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/el/frt/el04942akg.jpg

Mike Oravec